Paper & Yarn: Trader Joe's

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

07 July 2009

Trader Joe's

This week we've been eating a lot of Trader Joe's brand name items. Some of our favorites are sweet and sour chicken - yum; spaghetti with Trader Joe's italian meatballs simmered in Trader Joe's tomato basil marinara sauce; and teryaki burgers made with Trader Joe's island soyaki sauce. I like how they change the "Trader Joe" on the label to fit the food - like Trader Giatto and Trader Jose.

During our last trip, they finally had the mini peanut butter cups in, so, I tried this recipe out. I think next time, I will add a bit more sugar as they weren't as sweet as muffins should be, but, otherwise they were pretty good.



BTW, aren't those cups cute? I found them on Etsy, but, unfortunately, they stick to the muffins/cupcakes/whatever you're baking. It doesn't help if you're still leaving half the muffin behind, you know?

And, last, here is a picture of the peaches I used to make that peach pie.



They're saturn peaches... I know! We found them at Sam's. So sweet and juicy, too. I will be getting them again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home