Paper & Yarn: Second

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

24 June 2009

Second

Some more info on my new project - 1024.

My goal is to make a limited edition run of 10,000 flowerlettes. I already have a big pile waiting to be added to a project. They will all be made out of reclaimed sweaters including cashmere, lambswool, and other natural fiber. The flowerlettes will be used in cards and my new knit project; and, will be included in handmade embellishment kits for use in your own projects.

Now, for some extras and goodies. I'm starting a flowerlette fund. For each flowerlette sold, I will add 10 cents to the flowerlette fund. That's for every flowerlette, so, if a project has 3 flowerlettes, that 30 cents. I will keep a running total on my blog. Every time the total reaches a minimum of $20, I will donate that to one of my favorite charities.

Plus, I am going to have some giveaways. I have a lot of supplies I would like to clear out, starting with stamps and ink. I started using clear stamps awhile ago and found I don't like using wood mounted stamps so much, anymore. They've been sitting in my drawer, unused. Some are still new, in fact. The same with ink. I have a lot of ink pads I haven't used because I'm favoring a certain brand, right now, and that's all I'm using. My plan is to put together little packages of a stamp or ink pad and a few goodies and then have giveaway drawings for them.

Drawings will be free to enter, no purchase necessary. However, anyone who does purchase something from my shop will automatically receive two entries per listing purchased. I will have a drawing for every 25 flowerlettes sold and a special drawing with bigger prizes for every 100 flowerlettes sold. Anyone can enter for free, but, I will not hold the drawings until the 25th, 50th, 75th, etc., flowerlettes are actually sold. More details will be coming.

Both will start when the first flowerlette goes in the shop.

Next, I will discuss more about the cards and embellishment kits.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home