Paper & Yarn: Whole shop on sale...

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

07 May 2009

Whole shop on sale...

I will be adding some new things soon and I want to clear out my knit items. My new items will be more on the paper side of paper and yarn. I have three new categories coming. Eensy cards; limited edition papers; and my biggest project - 10,000 flowers. More on that to come.

In the mean time, all current knit items are on sale. Same deal, enter BLOG20 in the note to seller and get 20% off your order (excluding shipping). Discount amount will be refunded through Paypal.

Happy shopping. And Happy Mother's Day, if it applies...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home