Paper & Yarn: New work and new feature

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

07 March 2009

New work and new feature

I have some new work I need to photograph this weekend. Then, I will update my shop, hopefully, on Monday. I have a new series of knit "pockets" for credit cards or business cards and tea packets. I will also be putting up some bamboo washcloths - sooooo soft. :)

Also, I moved the notice on the right hand column up to the top. I will be adding suggestions for people to do to help stop the spiralling self-fulfilling prophecy of job loss. I noticed the news is finally doing stories about how one job lost affects hundreds and more. How skipping that Sunday brunch can lead to the loss of your own job. Please pass them on.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger The Stewart Stuff said...

I appreciate the info about jobs! Yes, every decision we make locally affects our whole environment. Let's support our local shop!!!
-10oneworld

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home