Paper & Yarn: Featured on a blog.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

12 January 2009

Featured on a blog.

This week has been good, so far. I've had two sales and one of my houselettes has been featured on a blog. Please go to: http://dreambirddesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/shopping-list-saturday-home-sweet.html and check it out. I love all those tiny houses. :)

In other news, today I am working on adding more boxes and cards. I'm also working on some stickers, etc., to go inside so I can get some pictures up.

All stuffed items are on sale. I will not be putting any more up until after the mess with that lead-law is sorted out. Don't want to get caught in the middle of that.

And lastly, if this doesn't make you smile...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home