Paper & Yarn: Busy, Busy, Busy

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

08 December 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have a bunch of new pins up in the shop. I have added the option of turning them into magnets. I'm also adding some iphone/itouch cozies today or tomorrow. Just adding some finishing touches and need to take pictures. More items to come, too. Felted hotpads and facecloths. Standard fare. Hopefully, they'll sell better than the Snarlies.

Speaking of Snarlies, starting today, if you buy a Snarly, I'll throw in the matching cub for free.

And, last, here's a link to the best homemade roll recipe I've ever made. Time consuming, but, not too complicated and soooooo yummy! http://cafejohnsonia.blogspot.com/2008/04/refrigerator-rolls-101.html

Happy Holidays!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger Crystal Raen said...

Wow, when I have time I'm so gonna have to try that roll recipe. :-) Thanks for sharing!

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger uniquecommodities said...

Thanks for sharing your recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home