Paper & Yarn: New work - 1000 Boxes

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

05 January 2009

New work - 1000 Boxes

I've started a new project - 1000 Boxes. I will be making origami boxes for my shop. Each box is signed and numbered PLUS each box will have a selection of goodies inside including: stickers and mini envelopes from repurposed paper; matchbook notepads; tags; mini cards; other scrapbook embellishments; and more. Each box will be unique and contents will vary.



iCozies will be coming back this week. I redid them with a lining to be thicker and more secure. Also coming this week; cards and tags; plus more Snarlies.

I will continue to add Snarlies until I run out of eyes. Then, that will be it for Snarlies unless there's a demand.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Damselle Jewelry said...

Ooh! Those little boxes are positively adorable!

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger CAT Productions said...

Sounds like a great, and ambitious, project! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home