Paper & Yarn: New work

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

09 February 2009

New work

Here are some new things in my shop.

I put a bunch of new iCozies up. I actually had a purple one, too, but that one is now on middle daughter's desk.



I also made up a pattern for tissue cozies. Tissues included.


And, some face scrubbies. These are actually only 2 inches square. They are made from super soft bamboo.


I'm currently working on some wash cloths from the same soft bamboo. I'm also working on some mini "pockets" for credit cards, tea bags, and a wallet.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Blogger PAC said...

cute stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home