Paper & Yarn: New things 2...tiny houses

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

22 June 2009

New things 2...tiny houses

I have three new houses for my collection.



The small one with the green roof is from my favorite tiny house shop - the little red door. The "neighbor" house is from famous noodle and lou. I have wanted one of these little houses for a long time. The "true" house is from a new shop I discovered recently - humbleBea. I hope to get a couple more, eventually.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger missknits said...

awww i love these little houses! makes me think of like elf or fairy houses!! cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home