Paper & Yarn: Freebie #7

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

11 November 2010

Freebie #7

Freebie #7 is in my shop. Shop link in right hand column. It is still free - please, DON'T pay the 20 cents minimum required for listing.

To get this freebie, purchase it from my shop. However, you MUST put "Paper & Yarn" in the notes to seller, so I know you came from my blog.

Freebie #6 is 9 embossed grunge paper diecuts of the letter "P". The smallest is 1 1/2" tall and the tallest is almost 8" tall.

This freebie will be open until someone purchase it.

Some additional notes about the freebies. I will be mailing them out once a week, probably on Mondays of the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home