Paper & Yarn: New swap and a surprise...

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

29 October 2010

New swap and a surprise...

First, thanks, so much, to my swappers. You should have all received your tags, by now. If not, please let me know.

I have my new swap formulated. It's going to be a Christmas tag/Destash Secret Santa swap. I'm working on the details and will post them on Monday, the 1st. So, please come back on Monday to get the details and to sign up.

Also, I will be doing something special for the month of November(maybe into December). Details for that will also be coming on Monday.

See you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home