Paper & Yarn: Tag image swap and drawing

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

21 September 2010

Tag image swap and drawing

I have a zillion blank tags, so, I'm going to host a tag image swap to get rid of some of them. Please spread the word. I love the swaps that With a Grin does, so, I'm "swap-lifting" her swap. :)

Sample tag:




Rules:

Very simple.
Open to residents of the US and Canada.
Sign up by leaving a comment on this post with your e-mail and first name and last initial.
I will leave this open until I get 25 participants or more. Once I get 25 participants, I will announce a closing date.
Participants will be divided into groups of between 5 to 8, depending on total number of participants.
Each participant will be required to send in a set of plain, standard shipping tags - one for each member of their group - with an image stamped on each tag in black permanent ink, such as staz-on. The tag can be sized to fit the image.
Each participant will then receive a tag from each member of their group.
I will not be a member of any group, but, instead, I will be including a tag for each participant of the swap.
Please mail your tags in a LARGE bubble envelope that can be reused to send tags back to you.

**SHIPPING INFO**

I will not be handling shipping like other swaps. Instead, I will be sending members a Paypal invoice for $4.00 (most swaps end up being between $3 and $4 to ship). If your package costs less to ship, I'll give you a refund. If your package costs more than $4.50 to ship, I will send you another invoice. This also makes it really easy to print shipping labels and saves a trip to the PO. :) If you don't have a Paypal account, please contact me to work something out.


**A DRAWING**

Extra good stuff - if i get at least 25 participants, I will hold a drawing for all participants. The prize will be: A Compendium of Curiosities by Tim Holtz. You can find this book on Two Peas in a Bucket or Scrapbook.com. I will include the book with the winners tags - no extra shipping required.



So, please spread the word!



UPDATE!

Participants:

**Jenny H.
*Kim W.
**Jolaine F.
*Andrea
**Joyce A.

If there is a star by your name, it means I have your address and you should have received an e-mail today with instructions.

If there is no star by your name, I do not have your e-mail address. Please send me an e-mail (on the right) with your e-mail address. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger jennydp26 said...

Is your swap still open? I sent you a private message on your youtube channel.

Jenn H
Jennydp26@gmail.com

 
At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to join!
kraftykim@hotmail.ca

Kim W.
Thanks!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Jolaine Frias said...

Count me in. Thanks for the invite!

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home