Paper & Yarn: Hello Tuesday...

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

29 December 2009

Hello Tuesday...

There is a story I heard someone tell of when they wanted to get rid of a working large appliance - refrigerator or washing machine or something. He put it at the end of his driveway with a "free" sign on it. Sat there for days. So, he changed the "free" sign to say "$50". It was gone the next day. Human nature, go figure. You may catch the relevance of this story. You may not.


Someone twittered with a link to this video. I've watched it twice. Doesn't get old.




Anywho, Happy New Year to all and have a great weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home