Paper & Yarn: December Daily Pages 3-10

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

18 November 2009

December Daily Pages 3-10

I have pictures. Not great pictures, but, pictures none the less. So, here are pages 3-10.

Page 3...




Page 4...



Page 5...



Page 6...



Page 7...



Page 8...



Page 9...



and Page 10...



I have 11-15 photographed and I need to finish 16-25 which are all cut and just need to be assembled.

Remember to stay tuned for my giveaway.

Scroll down for pages 1-2 and the cover.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those - they are cool!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home