Paper & Yarn: December Daily and surprise.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

12 November 2009

December Daily and surprise.

The good news is I finished 15 sets of pages for my December Daily album. But, they are not photographed, yet. I'm thinking of trying to scan them instead. I don't really like how the photos are turning out. I will be doing that later today and will post an update and/or pictures.

Also, I decided to announce the surprise mentioned in the first DD post. I have TWO sets of number stickers, so, I decided to make two albums and give one away. An important note, though, the giveaway album will have the same cover, the same papers, and the same numbers. But, it will only have a few of the embellishments that I have two of. So, you will get to decorate it even more with your own ideas.

I will officially announce the contest when I post the 25th page, hopefully, next week. My plan is to have people post comments and I will draw a number, but, I would like to get at least 50 comments to make it more competitive. So, if you know anyone who would like an album, please pass the word.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home