Paper & Yarn: December Daily Foundation Pages

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

04 November 2009

December Daily Foundation Pages

I was going to post pictures of the cover and page 1 of the foundation pages, but, the pictures of page 1 did not come out at all. The page is red and the picture on screen was all orangey. So, I will retake those and some more pages later today.

In the meantime, here is the cover.


Details: 6" x 6"; Stampin' Up kraft card stock; "25 days of Christmas" and stars from Creative Imaginations; red "dec" and brackets from Making Memories felt alpha; "09" stamped with Inkadinkado Brenda Walton alpha clear stamp set and Colorbox olive green chalk ink; faux stitching with white gel pen.

When all the pages are finished, I will use my binderie to punch some holes and add rings to bind it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home