Paper & Yarn: Dec. Daily Pages 1 & 2

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

05 November 2009

Dec. Daily Pages 1 & 2

The new pictures are a better match for color. I'm keeping the foundation pages simple. I'll add more embellishing later.

Page 1, left and right side. The page on the left is the back of the cover.



The rub-ons at the bottom and the paper on the left are from a kit from KI Memories. I don't know who the paper on the right is from because I glued the back on before I checked. The number and stars are from Creative Imaginations.


Page 2, left and right sides. Again, the page on the left is the back of page 1.



Both papers are from the KI Memories kit. The number and ornament sticker are from Creative Imaginations. The ornaments on the left were stamped with a Hero Arts stamp in brick red ink distress ink from Ranger. "Ribbons" were made using a white gel pen and a red marker. Jewels are from Hero Arts.


To see the cover, go here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home