Paper & Yarn: Merry Christmas to you...

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

25 December 2009

Merry Christmas to you...

Have a happy and Merry Christmas today.

I have some free (sorta) stuff up in my shop. I will be adding more and also new cards and journals coming. Plus, a new series of collages planned for the new year.

And that's all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM , Blogger Carapace said...

And I hope your Christmas was merry too!

I've decided how I'm going to use the journal...I'll show you when it's done. But I'm so looking forward to filling it out; this December is one I want to remember for always!:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home