Paper & Yarn: Updates to swap and shop

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

17 October 2010

Updates to swap and shop

Swap...

Thanks, so much, to my swappers. I'm waiting for the last package(which has already been mailed) to arrive (I am hoping tomorrow) and then I will do a video before I send them out. I will be sending out invoices for shipping today and tomorrow.

Everyone has been thanking me for hosting, but, seriously, I am thanking you for participating. This has been so much fun, I'm already planning another one. This time with a challenge. :) Look for more details coming this week.

Shop...

$1 of all tag sales will go to charity. This month's charity - Susan G. Komen.

Tags will no longer feature fibers and/or trims. However, I always stick random goodies in with my orders which usually include some fibers or trims. Happy shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home