Paper & Yarn: Freebies

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

01 November 2010

Freebies

UPDATE!!! This freebie is closed. I will be contacting the winner by e-mail. Thanks.

Some additional notes about the freebies. I will be mailing them out once a week, probably on Mondays of the next week. If you are the winner, I will contact you by e-mail for your address. You can enter as many days as you like, but, you can only win once.

IMPORTANT: I really apologize for forgetting to mention this yesterday, but, the freebies are only open to the US. The swap is open to US and Canada, but, since I'm footing the postage, the freebies are only for the US. If you already entered the first one and you are not from the US and you win, I will still send it to you, anyway, because that was my error, but, please, from now on, only US residents for freebies.


I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to give away. It's just small stuff, some commercial, some handmade. So, I will be doing a mostly daily freebie, here on the blog.

For the first freebie, you'll receive these crocheted flowers (plus a few other flat things that will fit in a standard envelope). They are 1" inch and have a flat cardstock back.




Just leave a comment on this post with your e-mail and an answer to the question before midnight (MT) Nov. 2nd and I'll pick someone at random.

"What is your favorite Halloween memory?"

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Blogger mamascrapper69 said...

My Favorite Halloween Memory is seeing my son go on his first trick or treating when he was 3. He was wearing his superman pajamas as his costume because it had an adorable detachable came. he was so afraid to go up and say trick or treat. i loved it.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger mamascrapper69 said...

Cape not came...

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger jennydp26 said...

My favorite Halloween memory comes from 4 years ago. I got to take my nephew trick or treating for the first time. He was 11 months old. He was a dinosaur. So cute but the tail was a little heavy and he kept falling over backwards but he never gave up. He figured out to just crawl up the house to get his candy.

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home