Paper & Yarn: Freebie #3

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

04 November 2010

Freebie #3

UPDATE!! This freebie has been sold.

Freebie #3 is a diecut butterfly embellished with a hand crocheted flower. You will receive one like this one, but, with a different pattern and flower.



This freebie will be open until midnight MT on Nov. 5th. No question today, just leave a comment. :)

Some additional notes about the freebies. I will be mailing them out once a week, probably on Mondays of the next week. If you are the winner, I will contact you by e-mail for your address. You can enter as many days as you like, but, you can only win once.

IMPORTANT: The freebies are only open to the US. The swap is open to US and Canada, but, since I'm footing the postage, the freebies are only for the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home