Paper & Yarn: Freebie #4

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

05 November 2010

Freebie #4

UPDATE!!! Freebie #4 has been taken! Thanks.

Freebie #4 is in my shop. Shop link in right hand column. It is still free - don't pay the 20 cents minimum required for listing.

To get this freebie, purchase it from my shop. However, you MUST put "Paper & Yarn" in the notes to seller, so I know you came from my blog.

Freebie #4 is hand crocheted beaded lace, approximately 7". This lace was hand crocheted by me using cotton crochet thread and glass bead teardrops. It is one piece and cannot be cut. If you cut it, it will unravel. Use double stick tape or liquid fabric glue to adhere it to a mini book page or wrap it around a tag.



This freebie will be open until someone purchase it.

Some additional notes about the freebies. I will be mailing them out once a week, probably on Mondays of the next week.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger mamascrapper69 said...

Hello Wren.

I purchased the crocheted lace. i thought it was so darn gorgeous!!! it must take a while to make that. thanks for you blog. hugs
Stephanie Collins
stephanoid69@msn.com
stephanoid69-yt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home