Paper & Yarn: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!!!

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

15 November 2010

IMPORTANT UPDATES!!!!

First, too much homework this weekend, so, last week's freebies will be going out tomorrow instead of today.

Second, today is the last day to sign up for the swap. Scroll down to find the original post. Comments will be turned off at midnight MT.

Third, if you already signed up, you will receive an update today asking for your snail mail address and assignments will go out as soon as I receive everyone's reply. If you DON'T hear from me by tomorrow and you know you signed up, PLEASE let me know ASAP. Thanks, so much!!

Fourth, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home