Paper & Yarn: Nothing really new

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

08 August 2006

Nothing really new

Small update.

Still working on cards for issue #2. I will put it up as soon as I finish the cards.

Found some really cute little cards w/vellum envelopes. I will turn them into collaged gift cards and put them up in the shop. I will also be adding some pendants like the ones I submitted to the sampler. I notice the sneak peeks are finally going up. Maybe it's just me, but I wish they would go up as they are received - before the sampler goes on sale and not wait until they go out. But, again, that's just me.

Enjoying the break from the rain today. It seems we are getting all the weather missing from the rest of the country.

I did have the strangest dream last night. DD#1 was bitten on the hand by a horsefly - only it was actually a little tiny horse with wings that was buzzing and attacking us. Very weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home