Paper & Yarn: updates...

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

22 July 2006

updates...

I added some new things to my shop. Years ago, I did alot of beadwork. I still enjoy it, but, I tend to rotate my craft obsessions and now I am back to knitting. All of my interests involve fiber, though. Anywho. I have a lot of "leftover" things I made way back then. Mostly covered bottles and other objects. But, I also made jewelry, and so I decided to add some earrings I made from back then. They are shapes made from seed beads. A cat and some crosses.

I also added a matching scarf and mini-purse I designed last winter. Very simple. I didn't write down the pattern for the purse, though. So, I will have to sit and figure it out again before it's gone, lol, and add it to a future issue.

I am working on my article for "what I hate about knitting" for issue #2 which I hope to have finished by August. The pattern to be included in the companion card will be another scarf I designed. Please join the notify list (on the sidebar) to be notified when it is available to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home