Paper & Yarn: Sampler Received!

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

11 July 2006

Sampler Received!

Wow, I received my sampler yesterday. There is some really cute stuff in there. My favorite is a beaded ring that actually fits - my fingers are super small, drew much attention at the jewelers when I had my wedding ring sized, many years ago.

Also, our car conked out yesterday and is in the shop today. grrr... I have stuff to do including getting to the post office to mail packages. Luckily, I have a ride tomorrow, so, if you are expecting something from me, please forgive me if it's a day late.

I am also waiting for one "item" to arrive and then I will officially open my etsy shop. And, I am taking pictures later today of my next submission to the sampler and some pendants made from extras leftover from the companion card. They will go up in my etsy shop when finished.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Renee said...

Oh, thank you so much. :) You made my day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home