Paper & Yarn: What I'm working on.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

08 July 2006

What I'm working on.

I will be opening an Etsy shop soon. I will list my jewelry and paper goods there.

I'm also working on a new submission for the August Sampler. Some collaged matchbook notepads and six pendants. Will post pictures when they are ready.

And, since I really am actually a knitter, some WIP's I'm working on:

an afghan from Gorgeous Knitted Afghans
another afghan from Gorgeous Knitted Afghans
an alphabet blanket
a lace scarf
the American afghan from Knitter's
a poncho
three sweaters
two shawls including the infamous peacock shawl which is fabulous
and, a mini baby bobbi bear on size 2 needles from sock yarn.

I have a serious case of WIP-itis. Since I started this project, I don't have much time for recreational knitting. Currently, I am concentrating on just the first two afghans and blanket since they are Christmas gifts and I'm having doubts to finish them on time.

I'm working on some photos of FO's I will hopefully post soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Blogger Charity said...

Wow, you have a lot of great WIPs! I love the idea of combining knitting and paper art - what a wonderful idea.

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Renee said...

Thanks. :) I enjoy them both so much, it just seemed natural. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home