Paper & Yarn: My week...

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

17 July 2006

My week...

What a week. The car is still out of commission. Won't be fixed for two more weeks due to lack of funds. Bad thing is it's our only car. :(

I worked two nights straight to get this month's Sampler finished in time to mail. Here is part of what I sent. Mini-collaged matchbook notepads. They are really cute. Each one has a different word and handmade paper circle.



Inside is a pad of paper. I will be making more and putting them in my etsy shop.

I also sent six pendants made from leftover flowers from the card. I don't know if I will sell them, though. What do you think?



The silver on the sides is copper foil tape for soldering stained glass. I think I'll wait and see if I get any feedback from them. :)

I have a big collection of alphabet stickers meant for scrapbooking and such. I used some of them to make marble magnets that I sent in also. I will put more of them in the shop, also.

I will also be adding paper packs to my etsy shop. They will be squares of paper from my collection packaged in a glassine envelope. The sources for the paper will be a variety of things from handmade paper, my own hand decorated paper, vintage paper, recycled paper from all sorts of books and the like. I hope to have a sample up soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was taking a walk through the etsy ring and found ya here. This pendant is super cute :)

see ya around!
*jes*
http://jessprkle.etsy.com

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Renee said...

Hey thanks... :) I hope to have some up in my shop after the sampler comes out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home