Paper & Yarn: My first sale...issue #2 card

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

29 August 2006

My first sale...issue #2 card

Yeah, I made my first sale(s). I'm so excited. I put some new items up today and one of them sold lickety split. It was funny because I had just put the items up and when I checked my storefront, one of them wasn't there. I got all freaked until I noticed I had a sold item! Then, another within 15 minutes. It's so neat. I must admit, I was getting a little discouraged. But, I found the Crafsters forum. The people there are so great. Lots of support. I will be putting new stuff up all week.

On the knitting front - I'm going to put a new survey out and everyone who answers will be entered to win a free Issue #2 companion card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home