Paper & Yarn: Issue #2

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

24 August 2006

Issue #2

Okay, two things about Issue #2. One, it's finished, but, I don't have pictures of the companion card, yet. So, I am putting up the web portion of the issue and will add the companion card portion next week after I get photos taken. I will make another announcement when it is complete.

Two, I'm doing the pattern portion differently starting this issue. I am putting the pattern up with the web portion, but, I will still offer a printed version included with the companion card.

So, to view Issue #2, please scroll down the right side and click on "Issue #2". Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home