Paper & Yarn: I have a published article.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

03 November 2006

I have a published article.

My article entitled "What I hate about knitting" from Issue #1 has been published in an online zine. Check it out at http://www.fiberfemmes.com/article4.htm. Be sure to read the whole zine, too. :)

I have more knitting-related items coming, too. Including some new patterns. I'm not sure where I will go with the zine, though. The readership is down so much since the fiasco with the knitlist. I'm not sure where to go with it. I may submit articles to other zines instead. Look here for more updates. All suggestions welcome. :)

On a personal note, my daughter just got her learner's permit. Yikes. So, we are dealing with the constant barrage of "Can I drive?". A right-of-passage for her and us. lol

I have a new myspace page for promotion purposes. Come check it out. I welcome knitting (and crochet) friends, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home