Paper & Yarn: Going back to basics.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

23 July 2008

Going back to basics.

I will not be making any more beaded items for my shop (with the exception of the red velvet cake gumball bead). I have put the gumball beads on sale. I will follow with the rest in the near future. The bead stuff will stay in the shop until they sell, I just won't be adding any new bead stuff so, once they're gone, they're gone.

They have been on Modish and Cuteable and the Etsy front page. I've listed and relisted and promoted and promoted and promoted. Still no sales. I honestly thought they would be a hit. Not so much. Lot's of nice comments on them. They are fun to make, but, labor intensive. I think they would do well at a show, but, I can't afford to participate in the shows here($300+ fees - I don't think so), nor can I afford or have the time to travel. I may be hasty on this, but, to be frank, I need to make money and I can't waste my time.

Anywho, I am going back to the roots of the shop - paper and yarn. A new series of paintings and prints. Less expensive. Easier to move.

Thanks for listening.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM , Blogger Sara said...

darn, those are awfully cute. You have a beautiful shop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home