Paper & Yarn: Organizing favorites - New feature

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

17 July 2008

Organizing favorites - New feature

I've been sorting through my favorites on Etsy; seeing which ones I wanted to keep, etc. So, I decided to post a new "daily" feature. Each day that I can, I will post a new favorite and a word or two on why they are on my favorites list.

I'm doing them in order. I'm not sure how long this shop has been on my favorites, but, I'm still a fan.






She makes stitch markers and handdyes yarn. I'm a knitter and I just love these stitch markers.

I love these...


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home