Paper & Yarn: Rainbow cupcakes.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

20 July 2008

Rainbow cupcakes.

This blog is supposed to be about art and home, but, lately, I have neglected the "home". So, this is what we did today. My kids are teenagers, but, they still like to do fun "kid" stuff. My daughter saw a cake online like this. I decided to tweek it a bit and do cupcakes instead.

I used this recipe and left out the oreos. This cake is so yummy. I love her recipes.

We divided the batter into six bowls and colored each a different color.




Then everybody picked a color and took turns layering colors in the cupcake cups.



Here they are finished




And, here they are fresh out of the oven.



This one looks like Earth. :)



The finished product.



Of course, you must lick the bowl.



Fun!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM , Blogger motherscraft said...

Those look so yummy!!!

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger John said...

Fun ! My older children love cooking also.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Lily said...

What a great idea! Looks like fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home