Paper & Yarn: R.I.P. Stormy the hedgehog

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

08 October 2008

R.I.P. Stormy the hedgehog

Stormy the hedgehog passed away last night. He was found this morning in his cage. His mouth was full of litter, so, we think he tried to eat his litter and choked to death. He had been losing his eyesight in the past several months. Needless to say, my daughter is very upset. He was about 4 years old. They are supposed to live around 6-7 years more or less. We are very sad.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger The Ebon Swan said...

Oh, poor little thing...may he rest well. Losing a pet is always traumatic for everyone involved.

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor stormy!

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Renee said...

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Megan Steer said...

Losing a pet is losing a family member. I'm so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home