Paper & Yarn: Stormy the hedgehog.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

28 July 2008

Stormy the hedgehog.

This is Stormy. He belongs to my daughter. She wanted some pictures of him, so, I thought I'd share. He's a 4-year-old hedgehog. We got him when he was a couple months old and a couple inches long. Now, he's about 6" long and very feisty. He's nocturnal, so, we hear him running in his wheel all night long. Always wonder where he thinks he's going.





Yep, he's all curled up in there. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM , Blogger 13 Delancey Street said...

Oh my goodness, this is the most adorable little fellow! I don't think I've ever seen an actual photograph of a hedgehog, just drawings. And he curls up into his own little -- well, I don't know what you'd call it his own little ball. Amazing. Love this!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stormy the hedgie is adorable! I love the way their little nose folds in with their feet! Thx for sharing the pictures! Did you know that they LOVE hard boiled eggs?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home