Paper & Yarn: Bob

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

16 September 2008

Bob

I will be making some major changes in my shop very soon. I will be getting rid of the jewelry part and focusing back on my roots - paper and yarn. I have some plushie type items and a new "house" series. My new blog is almost ready to debut and I will be having some giveaways and contests. I will continue to post my favorites and Aloha Friday. And, when available, I will still put up the Etsy Spaces.

In the meantime, something for Halloween. This is Bob, he lives along our front walkway. He was put there some years ago for Halloween. Afterward, the girls wanted him to stay and so he has. He sits there year 'round. He's been rained on and snowed on. The snow makes a lovely mohawk. He even used to have a bow, don't ask, but it blew away.

This picture was taken the other night when I wanted to test the settings on my camera. I think it's kind of eerie and even looks a little real, too.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob's kinda creepy...maybe he should have kept the bow (:

 
At 1:01 AM , Blogger Giftbearer said...

I love the balloon in your Etsy Mini! Really unique beadwork!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home