Paper & Yarn: Does your Target have two floors?

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

01 September 2008

Does your Target have two floors?

A prime example of how to waste time on the Internet. I like the band Punch Brothers and subscribe to their blog. The other day, they posted a link to a bunch of short, 2-minute interviews of two of the members. In one of the snippets, Noam Pikelny mentioned that since they moved to NYC; he had found some really cool things. One thing he mentioned was going to the Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn. And, the thing he liked about this mall is that it has a Target inside. A Target with two floors. And inside this Target is an escalator - for your cart. How cool is that?

Well, I had to find a picture of that. So, after much searching, I found that it is technically called a vermaport. Apparently they have them in many Targets and Ikeas and the like with more than one floor. Then, after searching for vermaport, I found the piece de resistance - a video of one in action. And so, I give you - the vermaport.



But please, take your child out first. Um, duh?!?

Okay, I'm a geek, but, I think this is fascinating.

Two side notes. One, to be honest, what I'm really envious of is the Target with TWO floors. And two, I also use my incredible research skills for good, too, like helping with homework. lol

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Blogger Debra said...

I love your blog....

Two floors at Target...I would be crazy shopping.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger PAC said...

Wow...2 floors! Looks like fun! I'm from Canada so we don't have a Target here but I'd like one. lol!

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Lisa Brawner said...

that is really neat . never seen an escalator for a cart before

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger tscrapper said...

Wow, I'm jealous! A Target w/ 2 floors!

tscrapper.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home