Paper & Yarn: Getting back to normal

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

27 August 2008

Getting back to normal

If you read my twitter, you know we sent middle child off to college this week. I read some bloggers posting this week about sending their kindergartners off to school for the first time. Trust me, this is way harder. Thank goodness for e-mail and cell phones. lol Already had a midnight call about a computer that wouldn't reboot and an English paper that was "trapped" inside; waiting to be printed. Youngest child is very happy to have her own room, again.

I need to get "back to work", though. I have many projects to finish, both for work and for home. Lot's of new things coming to the shop. This month has been so hectic, I haven't had any time to sit down and work on them. I'm also going to have some giveaways and finally get my next blog going - Blog Candy Blog.

Stay tuned. More to come.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

LOL its so hard when our babies grow up!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger kim* said...

my friend just dropped her sister at college in indiana and boy was that a crazy weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home