Paper & Yarn: New Treasury design and blogs

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

14 May 2008

New Treasury design and blogs

I redid the links on my treasury blog and I will be adding some new blogs. To start, I am looking for crafters/artists to send me unedited pictures of their studio spaces. I'm starting a blog called Etsy Spaces (but I'll include non Estyians, too) where I feature studio spaces and a link to their shop. I'd like pictures of actual (as in not cleaned up first) spaces with all your tools and junk where it normally lays. :)

Send me an e-mail - right hand column - or a convo through my shop if you'd like to participate or for further details.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger Starmek said...

love this idea but i dont have a studio but i wud still love to join ur new blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home