Paper & Yarn: Beaded bottles

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

16 June 2008

Beaded bottles

Some work from my "private collection". I made these years ago to sell, but couldn't part with them. First are tiny chinese medicine bottles. Each one has a tiny crystal as a stopper. They are about 2 1/4" and 3" tall.


This is a small crystal perfume bottle. It is about 2" tall. The garland extends around to the back.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Squirrel said...

Very nice beading, love the designs! I see why you couldn't part with them :-)

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Delice said...

Those chinese medicine bottles are amazing! How long does it take to do something like that? Impressive!

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Stela said...

cute bottles!

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Oooo - No wonder you couldn't part with these bottles - they are wonderful! Great work! (I have yet to try something like this - it's on my "one day" list...lol.) Nicely done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home