Paper & Yarn: Aloha Friday!

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

13 June 2008

Aloha Friday!

When I lived in Hawaii, they had Aloha Friday (of course, they still do). Everything was laid back, getting ready for the weekend. Relax and have fun.

So, in honor of Aloha Friday, I'm starting Aloha Friday Blog Post. Every Friday, I will post a fun thing or link. I encourage everyone to do the same, so, please pass it on!

Here's my fun thing for this week.



Feel free to link back to this post and leave a comment with your Aloha Friday Blog Post.

Aloha!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger Rosebud Collection said...

That was neat..Thanks for sharing.
I remember "Aloha Friday", when visiting Maui..

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Waterrose said...

Ok I'm game for an Aloha Friday!

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger Heather Leavers said...

aloha!

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

That was cool. I'll have to keep this in mind for next Friday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home