Paper & Yarn: A PIF Advent Calendar

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

01 December 2006

A PIF Advent Calendar

Dec. 1.

I want to go in a new direction with my shop. I have 25 pairs of earrings I really want to clear out to make room for some new things. So...

Check out my shop for a special advent calendar. I will PIF one pair each day through Christmas or until they are all sold or PIF'd. Be sure to check every day to find it. :) Just remember to pay it forward.

IMPORTANT!!!! I only ship to the United States. No international shipping. thank you.

Another excellent online advent calendar: http://harpold.com/advent/


**Edited to add: Day 1 PIF is taken. Tune in tomorrow for Day 2 and a pic of Day 1's item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home