Paper & Yarn: Strange game.

Paper & Yarn

there is no x in "espresso"... the angels have the phonebox... my cheese, my rules...Libby says "Hi"...We thought you were dead - I was. I'm better now...

13 August 2008

Strange game.

In our house, we have a strange little game we play. One Christmas I found an old Barbie head, leftover from one of the girls. Somehow, it ended up as an ornament on the tree. Well, after Christmas was over, someone decided it would be fun to hide the doll head in the refrigerator for someone else to find. It became a game to see how long it took to find because no one was allowed to actually "search" for it.

Sometime ago, it was forgotten. Well, last week, when I was cleaning out the fridge, I found it, wayyyy back on the shelf behind some long forgotten pickles or something. So, I left it in the front of the shelf, just to see if the girls would pick it up again. And then, I forgot about it, again.

So, yesterday, I needed some eggs for something and this is what I found.



Scared the crap out of me. I thought it was a mouse. The girls did get a kick out of it as I went around the house with a, "Did you do this?". The culprit? My husband. He said it had been in there for a week - yeah, that's how often I actually cooked this week, lol.

She's back in the freezer, now. Waiting for her next victim.

Anybody else have any weird games you play in your house? ;)


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

That's awesome! What a great inside joke :)

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger TheresaJ said...

OMG -- that's hilarious! I think I'm going to start collecting doll heads and leaving them in my friend's egg cartons in thier refrigerators... LOL

On another note, I think that photo has a lot of potential in regard to sales. Barbie -- always was such a good egg!

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Pretty Fun said...

When I worked at the Disney Store, Cinderella's head broke off a snowglobe. For some reason it was taped to my computer at work. That avalanched into a similar game to yours, where Cindy's head would be placed in random places for other employees to find and then hide for the next victim.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home